An important part of any project is the production and management of standard operating procedures. Our engineers produce clear, concise and relevant project-specific procedures to meet relevant regulatory and project requirements.
Thorough engineering analyses determine the safe and practical operational parameters and limitations, allowing us to identify the optimum systems for your project.
At every step of the project we ensure full compliance to legislative, approval and verification requirements.
Following FEED, or project "kick off’, all aspects of the project engineering requirements are considered in detail:
- Environmental review: the basis of design, including site-specific metocean criteria and site-specific geotechnical criteria
- Soils and burial review
- Vessel selection: Crane requirement, vessel response and operability, draught, deck, provision of electrical power, deck strength analysis
- Equipment selection: performance, power requirements, handling considerations, deck loads, product MBR
- Optimised deck layouts: deck loadings, services, lighting, safety
- Sea fastenings: static and dynamic loading cases, deck loads
- Product installation analysis (inclusive of vessel dynamic response)
- Package deployment analysis/review: vessel selection, snatch loading, entrained water mass, environmental AATA
- On-bottom stability analysis
- Mitigating project risks