- Develop, implement and maintain a company environmental management system that complies with ISO 14001:2004 and that employees understand and implement.
- Promote awareness of the responsibilities of the individual resulting from the environmental issues that are faced by Offshore Energy.
- Evaluate the performance of, and changes to, environmentally sensitive products.
- Work with and engage all stakeholders (e.g. clients, suppliers, subcontractors etc.) in order to adopt a unified approach to preserve the environment.
- Determine and register our working processes and establish what affect these processes may have on the environment, and our compliance with environmental regulations.
- Determine the types and quantities of waste that is produced as a result of the company’s activities and ensure regulatory compliance during collection and transfer of responsibility for that waste.
- Establish a training programme to increase awareness of the company’s environmental policy as well as the environmental considerations required in each individual’s working environment.
- Develop a programme of emergency response to ensure the impact on the environment is minimised in the event of an incident.
- Periodically conduct environmental audits to determine the level of compliance with the environmental management system and use this information to improve our performance and processes.